AutumnTenth

Welcome To My Story

Shout Out

Small Party













Hello people im back, okay this is the picture from Pipah's house, baru beupload since its a busy week for me, its just a small party anyway, we collect $3 each to buy foods and drinks, haha saja lepak lepak disana, sambil sambil online and buat video baru, the girls do all the cooking with Jaja helping them, and the rest of the guys? haha online lah buat boring. Download some stuff, watching youtube to get some inspirations HAHA, then sebelum balik, kami sempat buat video, and bukan video clip tapi short movie, haha kami ada power, this is a new experience, hope we can make a longer one. okay then until now, byee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hello im Emy, im 22 years old. welcome to my story, i share my life in this blog :)

Updated

-My Activities-

*Making new script for new videos
*Shopping (11/08/2009)


-Events-
*Hangout at pipah's at 2pm (11/08/2009)
*Doa selamat at my house (13/08/2009)

Twitter