AutumnTenth

Welcome To My Story

Shout Out

10 september 2009

hello people, now im back, gila bah nada idea kan blogging, okay i've just celebrate my 22nd birthday, haha YES 22nd, not that old okay, my friend thanks for the greeting ah, banyak receive greet tahun ani, from facebook haha well 99% my facebook list are my friend jua kan since this is my personal account, not like friendster, anyway sms kurang lah greet nya huhu. and ada surprise jua haha inda di sangka, and having webcaming sama my friend Eka, haha kirim sala eh adi mu ah, haha time webcaming bagi kiss kiss saja arah webcam, blushh ku.

Then later that night i took a picture with 5 thousand brunei dollar babyyyy, haha and here some of the picture



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hello im Emy, im 22 years old. welcome to my story, i share my life in this blog :)

Updated

-My Activities-

*Making new script for new videos
*Shopping (11/08/2009)


-Events-
*Hangout at pipah's at 2pm (11/08/2009)
*Doa selamat at my house (13/08/2009)

Twitter