AutumnTenth

Welcome To My Story

Shout Out

You And Me

i want to try and live my life, carrying all of our memories with me. And even if those memories are painful. Even if they do nothing but hurt me... I want to keep them... Even those memories i sometimes wish i could forget... As long as i carry them with me... As long as i can keep holding on, then someday... Someday, i'll be strong enough that those memories don't hurt me anymore and i'll be glad i have them... That's what i believe... With all of my heart.. That's why all of our memories are precious to me... I don't think it would be okay to forget a single one. and that's why... the truth is... I didnt really want her to forget about me... I didn't. What i wanted... Was for her to hold on.... But i guess that's selfish of me...

All of our memories... I want to keep them close to my heart... And i want to go on believing... I'm going to hold on... No matter how hard it might be sometimes... I never want to forget... Because, someday... I will be strong enough... All of the memories that are painful now... They won't hurt anymore... And when that day comes, i'll be glad that i have them... Yes all of our memories are precious to me... Every single one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hello im Emy, im 22 years old. welcome to my story, i share my life in this blog :)

Updated

-My Activities-

*Making new script for new videos
*Shopping (11/08/2009)


-Events-
*Hangout at pipah's at 2pm (11/08/2009)
*Doa selamat at my house (13/08/2009)

Twitter